PTMusic: Ladipoe’s “Feeling” is No1 most streamed song in Nigeria
Ladipoe’s “Feeling,” released under Mavin Records tallied 54.2 million in radio reach and 1.65 million equivalent streams to become the most streamed music in Nigeria.
The track featured rave of the moment, Buju, whose scintillating voice delivered the song into Nigeria’s viral trends.
Meanwhile, Burna Boy’s “Kilometre” holds at No. 3 after spending three consecutive weeks at the top of the chart.
Below is the table showing the Top 10 most-streamed music in Nigeria
S/NSong titleArtisteLast week
1. FeelingLadipoe ft. Buju2
3. KilometreBurna Boy3
4. BlingBlaqbonez ft. Amaarae & Buju 4
5. EssenceWizkid ft. Tems5
6. HistoryCheque ft. Fireboy6
7. It Is What It IsAdekunle Gold7
9. Forever (Remix)”Gyakie ft. Omah Lay9
10. WorldDangbana Republik ft Bella Shmurda8
You can check the full TurnTable Top 50 chart here.
View All Result