How to use aloe vera for hair growth.
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
It is no longer news that aloe vera is good for hair growth. Aloe vera stimulate the hair follicles in your scalp to promote the growth of new hair. I have seen persons with very long hair who attested to the fact they used aloe vera to grow their hair.
HOW TO MAKE AND USE ALOE VERA OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH. <
1 large Aloe Vera plant
250ml Coconut oil
125ml Shea butter
2 tablespoon Castor oil
1. Wash aloe Vera and Cut into smaller piece.
2. Place a frying pan on very low heat. Add coconut oil and Shea butter. Allow the butter to melt.
3. Pour your chopped aloe Vera into already heated oil, stir and allow to cook for 15min max.
4. Bring down from fire and allow to cool.
Get a container and strain oil, then lastly add castor oil. Mix well and keep for use for your hair growth.
5. Rub this aloe vera oil on your scalp and hair morning and evening every day after taking your bath. You will start seeing the wonders of aloe vera on your hair after 3 weeks regular application to your scalp.
This oil is very good food for the hair….
Now let me quickly take you through the benefits of aloe to the hair. I think you should take time out to see them.
Benefits of aloe vera for hair <💚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Strengthens hair. Aloe Vera has fatty acids and amino acids and is rich in vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These play a part in healthy hair follicles.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Controls greasy hair. Aloe vera has enzymes that break down fats and so strips your hair of any extra oil (sebum).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Helps an itchy scalp – research has found that aloe vera can significantly decrease the scaliness and itchiness. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Protection from UV damage. A study found that fresh aloe vera juice offers protection from ultraviolet (UV) radiation that comes from the sun. UV exposure can cause your hair to lose its shine and color, and make it rough and less elastic, leading to breakage. The amount of protection from UV light depends on the type of hair (texture and colour).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Hair growth. There’s actually no scientific proof that Aloe Vera aids hair growth however researchers believe that aloenin, a chemical compound in the plant, can play a part promoting hair growth by strengthening follicles.
Hope you learnt something.