New technologies, shifting market trends, disruptive entrants, and the contest of business models in telecoms are all upending projections that seemed solid only a few years ago.
BusinessDay Media limited has announced the Lattice conference which the team described as unique because it focuses primarily on the change management issues that the telecom industry is grappling with.
The Lattice 2022 is set to provide insight about measures which stakeholders and players in the industry can take to thrive.
According to the organizers, it will focus on the telecommunication industry which is evolving and going through major transformation driven by changes in technology, customer behaviour, regulation and faced by growing competition.
The event, it is expected to identify ways in which decision-makers in the sector can position their organisations to thrive in the emerging business landscape.
Meanwhile, top Nigerian telecoms giants, ISPs, MNOs, CXOs, consultants, Regulators, Telecoms associations, OEMs, Cable solutions companies, IoT & Big data, embassies, Investors, business leaders and other critical stakeholders in the ecosystem of the telecommunications industry are expected to grace the conference and chart the course for the way forward in the Nigerian telecommunication space.
The theme of Lattice 2022 event is ‘On the verge: Prepping for Nigeria’s 2nd Telecom Revolution’.
- June 30th 2022
- Four Points by Sheraton, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- 10 a.m.
You can find the registration link here.
Sponsorship packages are available here.
- Presentation 2G to 5G: NCC and Telecoms Regulation in Nigeria (1992‑2022)
- Main Session Leaders in Conversation: Driving Nigeria’s digital economy
- Main Session Not so fast: The long road to 5G in Nigeria
- Main Session Yotta is the new bride: The emerging competitive dynamics of Africa’s data center landscape
- Breakout Playing hard to get: The state of customer Session engagement, and loyalty programs
- Breakout Show your Green ID: Telco infrastructure, Session networks and sustainability
- Breakout Collabo rules: The role of Hyperscale Cloud Solutions Providers, System Integrators, and Operations Technology (OT) in the edge computing ecosystem
- Breakout Q.E.D.: Optimal Solutions for the Last Session Mile Conundrum